Open ABSI Positions
To apply: CLICK HERE
Please use your email address to create a Username. Then, click “Create New Account” and fill out the application. If you’re a current or former employee, your username is your company username.
Customer Service Representative 1 (CSR1)
Important Requirements for this position:
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a federal background check – As a federal contractor, this position requires U.S. citizenship and security clearance granting access to classified information. The background investigation is conducted by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
- Hours for this position (subject to change):
- 8 hour shift
- Additional shifts as they become available
- Work from home, remote, work is subject to change depending on client requirements, system/internet connection issues, and/or disciplinary or compliance issues.
- Handle both incoming and outgoing calls as it pertains to our client’s accounts;
- System documentation to reflect all communications with consumers;
- Review, quality control and accuracy of information is required;
- Tracking all information including system documentation and necessary logs;
- Basic office work as needed, and
- Following all guidelines, rules, and policies for both our agency and our clients.
- Call center work experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High integrity & professionalism with the ability in all situations to maintain a customer service demeanor.
- Self-managed and focused to maintain high levels of productivity in a work from home environment.
- Ability to follow all rules, guidelines, policies and procedures in all situations.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
Working from Home Requirements:
- A quiet, personal space, away from distractions and background noise.
- Personal Mobile Device
- Must reside within 50-75 miles of Nashville, TN.
- Multi Factor Login apps will be required on your mobile device
- Personal Mobile Device must be an IPHONE 7 or newer or an Android 9.2 or greater device.
- High speed internet connection with the ability to connect to the designated system provided utilizing a connection/ethernet cable:
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) set the standard for broadband internet at 25 Mbps for download speeds, and 3 Mbps for upload. To be considered “high speed” your download speed should be higher than the 25 Mbps standard, ranging anywhere from 100 to 1,000 Mbps.
- Salary with Health and Welfare: $18+/Hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans available
- Paid sick time and Paid vacation time
Automated Collection Services, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Paid Training
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Work Remotely: Yes